Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My new blog--continuing the dialogue

Good day ladies and gentlemen,

I have finally got around to putting my blog together--something I have been wanting to do since last year! How fast time flies. After my city council run last year, I have been looking for a way to continue the dialogue I started with so many of my fellow citizens in Roanoke and beyond. One of my favorite parts about the campaign was talking to all of you, and I am starting this blog as a way to continue that conversation. I'll be posting thoughts every so often and am interested to see what you all think about the issues that are affecting all of us every day. Be sure to check back for new posts--I am looking forward to the dialogue, and looking forward to the statewide and general assembly races set to begin shortly in our Commonwealth.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome! I look forward to your thoughts and comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere!

    FYI - there is another blog with the same name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shoot - forgot to leave the link http://www.commonwealthcommonsense.com/commonwealthcommonsense/

    Sorry for the double post

    ReplyDelete